Slices of Life, and Other Such Things

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Man vs the Last Three Weeks

Initially, when I started this blog, I didn't intend to post about Things that Happened Recently, but this was just too big to let go.  To make an unnecessarily long story short, my apartment got flooded less than 48 hours after my last post, forcing me to relocate, first to a temporarily vacant apartment (with no internet connection, but that was the least of my problems), then to the spare bedroom in a friend's home/office, with a third move in the works this month if the currently-staying-with-his-parents roomie and I can find a new place.  It was only recently that I motivated myself enough to post again.

Fear not, readers, for regular-ish content will return shortly.  I've got a doozy of a review in the works for... ah, but that would be telling.  (I need to watch it again to take notes anyway, not that I mind watching it again...)  À bientôt...

No comments:

Post a Comment